A Large Group of Companies
Job Published on: Dec 24, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage independently and perform audits end to end including audit planning, audit fieldwork, and reporting.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandum by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Develop audit program, guide/procedures and internal control function for internal auditor(s) to implement audit program and procedures
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Prepare different types of audit reports – monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually for the use of the top management or the board of directors.
- Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- To check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition, and daily transaction.
- Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher.
- To perform the periodic audit as and when required.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements.
- To develop a follow-up process to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions for the deficiency.
- To ensure that all sorts of requisition, delivery challan, bill, voucher etc. are being checked and verified in the prescribed manner.
- CA-CC, Part Qualified with Masters or MBA in Accounting or Finance from any public/ reputed private Universities with good academic record.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- Smooth in TALLY Software operation, Proficiency in MS Office.
- The applicants should have experience in Group of Companies, Construction Engineering firm etc.
- Well conversant with statutory audits, Tax audits and Internal Audits
- Strong analytical abilities, leadership skill & passion to grow.
- Should be proactive, innovative, energetic, hardworking, dedicated
- English proficiency and computer knowledge is a must.
- Jessore, Magura, Patuakhali (Kalapara)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
A Large Group of Companies